So as you all know I decided to lock my hair this year or atleast before I turn 25 which isnt too far from now, so in line with that I'm gonna cut off my relaxed hair at the end of this month. IF I go through with it, I shall send pics and then I will see how I like it. I havent had short hair since I was like seven years old so it will be a new thing and bye to an old chapter of my life! The reaction of my family has been something to behold I wonder what the lot of you ladies feel about it?? honestly....
Scarcity did the surprise thing for your man work out? and how are the wedding plans coming along?
5 comments:
hi sweetie i so feel u im also going to get a hair cut gd by to single hood im going to rock with my future hubby a whole makeover starting from my hair i tell u.
This month is turning to b tricky plus my bro might b coming so il c how that wknd goes then holla if il do the whole suprise t hing or not.
His bday is on 30th may so gals make his day n FB him sawa.
yo know how i feel about people cutting their hair...but you ahve sung this song from like teneee..its like the surprise bday song sweets was singing.....i hope you love it when its all said and done
@SCARCITY...OF COURSE WE WILL BOMBARD HIS PAGE WITH ALL THE BDAY WISHES THAT IT CAN HOLD
im a bit scared here but whats the worst thing, i have short hair right?????? he shares a birthday with my sis(the fourth A) , il not forget....
and with that, I cut it already, I will take pics and post here when I can seeing as its exam time now!
Post a Comment