Hi girls,

 

I won’t be able to reply to comments via my computer so more often than not will reply via a new post. When sending your post via email please delete your name and sign off as per below…so dear please edit your post when you get time. Good for anonymity.

 

In response to both your posts as regards the loss…Words are not adequate…time passing each day perhaps may bring understanding. There is something that always remains true. There is nothing we can do or not do to increase or decrease God’s love for us…even questioning him…ranting against him..being angry and disillusioned…I think that at such times we are really relating to Him in a RAW and HONEST manner devoid of ceremony or pretension..and in that we indeed seek Him….I don’t know but that’s been experience…plus the rain falls on both the just and unjust…He is God of both and it’s no indication of His love or lack of for either…

 

I LOVE THIS TEMPLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It’s what made me even start blogging again..pray do tell what’s wrong with it..surely it’s not too complicated?