I haven't been on this blog in ages. I barely check mail. My apologies...
Good to hear from you gals. Sad I missed out on the reunion in dec/jan *internship should end already*
Personally, I am just holding on. The workload is crazy. I just wish I could get one extra doctor to assist me in maternity. I sleep tired. I wake up tired. *counting down to April when internship ends*
i will find time to write a proper post. But just know, I genuinely miss you gals.
Mad love
2 comments:
Oh Mugure i surely miss you too dear not to worry it will be over soon hopefully before your next birthday meanwhile i wish you all the best even Ernest sends his regards.cheers hun
Have greatly missed you child and this year will only make you stronger so hang tough. Only two more months to go. Woop, woop!
Post a Comment