The other day while coming to school I had this very interesting conversation on radio: Would you accompany your S.O. to a strip club? Would you purchase for him and sit down with to watch adult movies? While each relationship and what happens in the sanctity of the bedroom is between the two of you, how far are you willing to go to ensure that the spice remains? Should there be limits even? just a thought.....
I hope this doesnt come off as being insensitive especially after the last post!
6 comments:
ONCE JOSE ASKED ME MY OPINION ABT PORN...I LIKE BEING ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT STUFF I AHVE THOUGHT ABOUT...RESEARCHED AND MADE UP MY MIND ABOUT COZ HEN NOTHING CAN MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND NO MATTER HOW INFLUENTIAL THAT PERSON IS IN MY LIFE...I THINK PORN IS PORN...AND WATCHING IT EVEN IN THE NAME OF INTIMACY WITHIN MARRIAGE IS A CROC TO ME....IT OPENS A DOOR FOR ALL KINDS OF NASTY STUFF INDIVIDUALLY AND AND AS A COUPLE...I WOULDN'T TAKE OR ALLOW A GUY TO GO TO THE STRIP JOIN...EITHER ME OR THE JOINT..I THINK SPICE CAN BE THERE WITHOUT RESORTING TO THE SLEAZY...BUT THATS MY TAKE..CZ I SEE NO NEED OF A THIRD PARTY IN WHATEVER FORM WHEN UR MARRIED
you know what, im really curious about the strip club scene so i might go the once, coz mimi pia nina maswali mengi:=) the porn thing, no!
PORN is such a NO NO!!!! it wont be intimacy...it'll be lust. & ul probably be thinking about the people in the flick not on ur hubby....
strip joint...am sorry that's a no for me. In dec, we went to this joint called Lambada in coast. music was great. BUT when the clock struck mid night, these dancers came on stage. si we assumed it was the kawa traditional dancers!!!! shock on us!!!! soon one mama was down to a thong!!!!! it was the most disgusting thing av ever seen. All the other dancers remained clothed except this one Fat mama who was itching to get out of her clothes. everyone was disgusted coz it was not an expected thing. so for me, no strip joints either
HIHIHIHI.....YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT STORY.....AV LAUGHED LIKE MAD....YUCK IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE WATCHING A RENDITION OF THE SLEAZY TZ MAMA WHO DOES THOSE DINGY BRIDAL SHOWERS...JUST TOO HILARIOUS...
I told my sister about the fat TZ mathe and she cracked up,i still dont elewa the whole fountain, its madness i tell you-the stripper is for me i must admit
ON THAT NOTE...IF THERE ARE ANY DOUBTS I AM NOW CLEARING T NOW/..I SO DO NOT FEEL THAT WHOLE TZ MAMA VIBE..I THINK ITS SLEAZY AND DISGUSTING FOR A BUNCH OF GIRLS TO SIT DOWN AND LOOK AT THE BODY OF OF SOME OLD WOMAN..NOT THAT IF SHE WAS YOUNGER IT WOULD BE BETTER..BUT TO ME ITS DISTASTEFUL...WELL CHIC I HOPE YOU GET TO SEE TO YOUR FILL
Post a Comment