ITS LIKE I AM WRAPPED IN SILENCE...WORDS FAIL ME....I AM IN SHOCK....HERE TODAY AND GONE TOMORROW....I DONT WANT TO TALK...ALL THESE PEOPLE IRRITATE ME WITH THEIR QUESTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS OF RESPONSE ......BUT WHAT I CAN I SAY TAT IS NOT INANE OR STUPID ....I LACK WORDS.....ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS THAT YOU ARE GONE..JUST LIKE THAT...GONE
3 comments:
i think going for th meeting jana..kinda helped...i think fellowship just kinda thawed me a bit...and am more patient now..when someone asks me sth or wants to talk about the whole deal
i think i thought i was young and this thing reminded me that im not and that young people do die and thats why it hit me so hard! its real horrible
i don know what to say.....i think part of me is still in denial....facebook helped alot coz people kept reminding each other of the good times we had...maybe am numb, i don know....maybe it'll sink home soon
Post a Comment