I just want to gash and say thanks to the person who got this running coz I feel like Im still in touch and close contact with you three very special ladies. I really missed you guys this past weekend and I wanted to have my gals around me....even I was shocked at the emotionfulness but girls, I so truly miss you peoples, its amazing......si we are all on gmail, tupange group chat or something, for kidogo????????
I feel like I'll cry so lemme go mara one but girls, Its from the pit of my heart that I say I love you loads and our friendship means the world to me!
4 comments:
Am sorry i dont write so much. It's been a crazy month school wise. Lots of deadlines to meet n so little time. So when i do come online it's for research n quite brief.
gnov tried hollaring @ u on gmail on fri night..... But u dint respond :(
Anyway am truly grateful too for this blog. But more so am more than blessed to have you as my gals. Love u always :)
all i can say we all get those days..yet the good thing is that they do pass...friendship is what u invest in it..yet it also involves the maturity to realise that sometimes life gets so much your friends cant be at your beck and call...but tehy love you nonetheless..its the balance thats enabled us guys to be pals
Post a Comment